If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] FMoviesPlus Channel

Comments

• bellparkbellpark Posts: 33Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

works fantastic on my samsung tv

• Oldman3DOldman3D Posts: 136Members ✭✭

Been dead since Sunday.. Trying via PLEX on server no go. Widows 10

Ok, found the issue.. MalwareBytes must of updated and added fmovies.se as a bad site. fmovies.io was ok.
    So it is disabled now until I can add an exception

Sorry.. But just found this out early this morning..

• deputy6868deputy6868 Posts: 11Members Plex Pass

Every time I click to a movie to watch it goes directly to Add Bookmark. If I add it to bookmak and try to play all I get is remove bookmark. Nothing will play on Fmovies at all. I am using Plex Version 1.4.3.3433
    on a Roku TV

• coder-alphacoder-alpha Posts: 815Members ✭✭✭

@deputy6868 said:
    Every time I click to a movie to watch it goes directly to Add Bookmark. If I add it to bookmak and try to play all I get is remove bookmark. Nothing will play on Fmovies at all. I am using Plex Version 1.4.3.3433
    on a Roku TV

Are you using any of the SSL options ? If using the web-proxy then read below and try ver. 0.13.

It seems they have changed their redirection from fmovies.se to fmovies.to. So it had broken the SSL web-proxy option.

Ver. 0.13 has been uploaded with the new redirection url and also fixes Openload.

OS: Win7, Win10, Ubuntu 16.04, MacOS Sierra, FreeBSD 11.0

Storage: 4x6TB WD PR4100 NAS

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Channels: FMoviesPlus, cCloudTv, Einthusan, DesiTelly

If you like my channels you can support my beer fund here ;)

My published channels and other work in progress on github

I am using the SSL Web proxy only
    Ver. 0.13 will not update yet. It says "Older Releases (Pre 0.13) no link to download/update
    it just does the 0.12

deputy6868 said:
    I tried both, using the SSL Web proxy and the Alternate SSL/TLS . The Alternate SSL/TLS works, but only goes directly to Add Bookmark when you click a movie.

Ver. 0.13 will not update yet. It says "Older Releases (Pre 0.13) no link to download/update
    it just does the 0.12

now if I go to bookmarks I get "Error: The page was not received."

@deputy6868 said:
    now if I go to bookmarks I get "Error: The page was not received."

Try restarting PMS. If that doesn't solve I suggest doing a clean install or re-install via WebTools.

Clients: PlexWeb, Samsung Plex App, Sony Opera App, Firestick Android, PS4, Samsung Galaxy S7, iPhone 7.0

Thought I'd post a small preview of the next major update... based on inspiration from Kodi addons. Hoping to hand it over to testers by next week. There will be a plugin interface within the channel plugin that allows adding proxy, hosts and providers very easy with minimal code including porting from Kodi. It will also be able to utilize the Plex Services as well as any other installed URL Services like Twoure's UnSupported Services.bundle

Eventually the indexing/listing would be moved against a (more) stable site like IMDb and the fmovies.se site itself added as a plugin to this interface and at that time this channel will probably need rechristening. Getting too far ahead I guess, lol.

• drag0nb0xdrag0nb0x Posts: 47Members ✭✭

Cant wait. Been loving this channel

Wow, this should fix it all.. I can hardly wait..

• thesilentkillerthesilentkiller Posts: 13Members ✭✭

Sweet, looks good.

• bluesfan7bluesfan7 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited March 2017

I noticed when trying to add to "Watch Later" from the web client, I get the error "There was a problem adding to Watch Later."

Also, the app seems to work well on my AppleTV.

@bluesfan7 said:
    I noticed when trying to add to "Watch Later" from the web client, I get the error "There was a problem adding to Watch Later."

Also, the app seems to work well on my AppleTV.

"Watch Later" can only be used if Plex has a supporting URL Service for the file host and the plugin uses it for playback. Plex does have one for googledrive but the files hosted on this site use a different URL schema from google not supported by Plex at the moment. Youtube is supported so if you tried with the trailers that would work.

You can however, use the Bookmark feature of the plugin to add your Favorites if you wanted.

• tomb18tomb18 Posts: 54Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,
    Very nice channel.
    One issue, it seems that occasionally, when i click to start a movie I get an "Unknown error" in the thumbnail and no video plays.
    Any ideas? What would I need to do to troubleshoot?
    Thanks

@tomb18 said:
    Hi,
    Very nice channel.
    One issue, it seems that occasionally, when i click to start a movie I get an "Unknown error" in the thumbnail and no video plays.
    Any ideas? What would I need to do to troubleshoot?
    Thanks

Nothing much at the moment. I believe its when the server returns a movie url but that video has been removed from the host. I have a linkchecker that can be enabled from the channel options but with some recent changes on the site it can give some false-negatives and requires a fix to work properly.

• Confined9991Confined9991 Posts: 39Members ✭✭

Just wondering, is there any way to get subtitles for movies for fmoviesplus on roku stick?

@Confined9991 said:
    Just wondering, is there any way to get subtitles for movies for fmoviesplus on roku stick?

The Plex framework does not support subtitles for Channel plugins at the moment.

• ozzette61ozzette61 Posts: 6Members ✭✭

I just want to say thanks for helping those of us who are reading programming for dummies!