If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REL] FMoviesPlus Channel

1646566676870»

Comments

• luckyleftieluckyleftie Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@eetjtl Thanks for your quick reply. Setting the Base URL to bmovies.pro seemed to do the trick. I'm able to view content now. I am still unable to view external sources, but I do have unsupported services bundle installed. Any ideas why I am unable to view external sources?

• pavipollopavipollo Posts: 51Members ✭✭

Hi everyone, I have a question concerning the bookmarks. I have two servers and I would like to copy the bookmarks from the one to the other but if I put the file "bookmarks.json" (with at least 10 bookmarks) of Server1 in the directory Contents/Resources of the FMoviesPlus.bundle of Server2 no bookmarks show up. If I try, in Server2, to load the bookmarks via Options/Tools/Load Bookmarks I get the message "Channel not responding".
    The same happens if I try to put the bookmarks of Server2 in Server1.

I use in both Servers the last version of the channel (0.62).
    Both Servers run on a Mac Mini
    Server1 runs PMS Version 1.3.4.3285 (the Mac Mini runs under Mountain Lion)
    Server2 runs PMS Version 1.10.1.4602 (the Mac Mini runs under El Capitan)

Is it the problem that the PMS versions are different? If not, what can the problem be and how can I try to solve it?
    Thanks already for any hint!

Since I'm at it... I noticed another strange thing.
    With exactly the same settings in both Servers, on Server1 I can watch a show via OpenLoad while on Server2 I get the following message, when I try to watch exactly the same show:
    "Playback Error
    An error occurred trying to play "XXX(name of the show I tried to watch).mp4"."
    Has this to do with the OSX of the Servers?

• eetjtleetjtl Posts: 679Members ✭✭✭

@pavipollo said:
    With exactly the same settings in both Servers, on Server1 I can watch a show via OpenLoad while on Server2 I get the following message, when I try to watch exactly the same show:
    "Playback Error

Not sure what version of osx(macOS) it started on but it may have to do with the openssl issue plex has. On the server it fails on do you have the Use Alternate SSL/TLS" enabled ?

@eetjtl said:

@pavipollo said:
    "Playback Error

Not sure what version of osx(macOS) it started on but it may have to do with the openssl issue plex has. On the server it fails on do you have the Use Alternate SSL/TLS" enabled ?

thanks for answering! I have "Use Alternate SSL/TLS" on both servers. As I said both servers have exactly the same settings...

• JamminRJamminR Posts: 3,100Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited February 19

@pavipollo - there have been many Plex changes from v1.3 to v1.10. (Even OpenSSL has been updated in the Python distro the different Plex versions use I think)
    My educated guess is that, yes, 1.3.4 is too old for proper viewing, even if coder-alpha's first post state 1.3.3 is required.

I can't guarantee that though.
    Log review may help.

Server - HW: I5-4670K(Haswell), 16GB - SW: Win10 Pro + PMS v1.11.4666
    Misc. HW: HDHR Extend + 2TB RAID1(Intel Z87) + 4x4TB RAID5(QNAP TS-653Pro)
    Shares - From: 1  - To: 20(6) - Potential lifetime PlexPass data generating product customer!
    ISP: ~20mbps up/1TB monthly "cap" - (Monthly avg. xfer ~450gb)
    Search the Plex WIKI before asking silly questions.
    Plex stuff I favor - Tautulli - UASv3 - PlexEmail - FMoviesPlus

@JamminR said:
    @pavipollo - there have been many Plex changes from v1.3 to v1.10. (Even OpenSSL has been updated in the Python distro the different Plex versions use I think)
    My educated guess is that, yes, 1.3.4 is too old for proper viewing, even if coder-alpha's first post state 1.3.3 is required.

I can't guarantee that though.
    Log review may help.

The fact is that the one working is Server1, running PMS v1.3.4, while Server2, running V1.10, does not...

• JamminRJamminR Posts: 3,100Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@pavipollo said:
    The fact is that the one working is Server1, running PMS v1.3.4, while Server2, running V1.10, does not...

My mistake. I thought was reversed. Either way, logs likely have answers. Please zip and attach fmp channel logs after replicating error
    No guarantee i can help, but until we see zip of errors, no one else can

Server - HW: I5-4670K(Haswell), 16GB - SW: Win10 Pro + PMS v1.11.4666
    Misc. HW: HDHR Extend + 2TB RAID1(Intel Z87) + 4x4TB RAID5(QNAP TS-653Pro)
    Shares - From: 1  - To: 20(6) - Potential lifetime PlexPass data generating product customer!
    ISP: ~20mbps up/1TB monthly "cap" - (Monthly avg. xfer ~450gb)
    Search the Plex WIKI before asking silly questions.
    Plex stuff I favor - Tautulli - UASv3 - PlexEmail - FMoviesPlus

@JamminR
    here some logs of Server2. Let me know whether you need more... Thanks already!