If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sync error "there is an error with this item"

1235»

Answers

• labashosky2010labashosky2010 Posts: 136Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I think it has something to do with how fast it can write to memory (the app needs to handle this). I have 2 phones running Android 7.1.1 (Nexus 6 & Moto E4). Syncing the same playlist to both phones, but only the Nexus 6 has problems.

• 4Meadway4Meadway Posts: 242Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

just pulled out the SD Card and thought its a SDHC is by an unknown brand - I have a spare Kingston which I am going to try popping in that and seeing if that improves things!

• 4Meadway4Meadway Posts: 242Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Update After popping in the better SDHC card and clearing Plex's cache etc the folders which where producing an error have synced without issue - still getting artwork issues if I try and sync more than a couple of albums at a time though!

• AgentDrTranAgentDrTran Posts: 69Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This is happening on my S8 with the latest server version and app version.

1235»