Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Adds token to transcoder ping calls

wahlman.jwahlman.j Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2,560 Plex Pass

Great work guys, this was the only bug where you would pause and it would cause issues & that was driving me nuts and now its fixed! :)

OSX apps : OpenPlex // UAS installer OpenPlex by Wahlman.j (Source Code), CyberGhost84 (GUI) & Flipman6 (Obj-C)

iOS Firmware links: Firmware // Firmware Limits OpenPlex app or assistance. Donations appreciated US-$ // EUR

Click my username and message me if you need Teamviewergif <----Install this for assistance.

(1) Locally owned PMS Mac 10.9.5 i7-4770k haswell 32gb 1866 ddr3 with e-sata rocket raid 2302 Raid-5 set of (4) 5TB HD (15TB usable) in a 10-bay DAGE1040BL (2) Jailbroken aTV2's on iOS 5.3 (6.1.4) (portable PlexConnect host's) (9) aTV3's on mixed iOS (1) iPad 3, (1) iPad mini 2 retina, (4) iPhone 4s, all jailbroken on 8.1.1 all running latest official Plex for iOS & PlexConnect for iOS. Airbubble.apk (265 initial buffer frames) for android devices or airfloat for iOS devices to airplay aTV audio to Sol Republic Tracks HD V10.