Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Alexa Skill - will German version come our way?

124»

Answers

• hodenheidihodenheidi Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

definitely +1

• compoticompoti Posts: 67Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

There are no reactions or news from the devs since months. It's looking not good for a german Alexa :(
    Can Plex provide the US skill for Alexa please? I would to talk in english to her, it's much better as no Amazon Echo for Plex.

My Plex Server
    Local Storage: 9TBs WD Red, stored in a Fractal Define R5 housing
    Server: AMD FX6300 (6x3.5 GHz) - ASUS M5A 78L-M Plus - 8GB DDR3 RAM
    Media Devices
    Raspberry Pi2, Raspberry Pi3, Microsoft Surface 3, iPad mini, Lumia 930, OnePlus 3, FireTV, custom Desktop PC, XBox One, XBox 360, Telekom Puls Tablet
    Additionally installed
    Booksonic Server, Emby Media Server

• xXephisxXephis Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Whats up with the german Alexa skill? I hope it's not getting ignored! I've paid a **** of money to support you guys with the lifetime pass (like a lot of other ppl). At least an ETA & schedule would be great.

• ShiroJShiroJ Posts: 12Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Any news on this?

• rideboarderrideboarder Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi! I am still waiting for this too :/ would bei very nice if it will come the next time. Any news about it? Problem ist that in Germany or Austria its not possible to Install the Plex Alexa Skill from the US Amazon Alexa Skill Store...maybe you can offer the english Version in the german Store?

• ZerwasZerwas Posts: 29Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Any news about the german skill? Work in progress oder cancelled?

• SiscoPlexSiscoPlex Posts: 846Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

When there is news about this.... they will announce it!

• blooddragon299blooddragon299 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Just want to say that I also wait for this. Please do not forget on your users from austria and germany.

Thanks.

• xxraydenxxxxraydenxx Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

What´s the news?

• aurorixaurorix Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

German Language support for Alexa would bring my home a huge step closer to Jarvis;-)

• p.e.g.op.e.g.o Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

+1 for german language support. As a temporary workaround it would be great if the english version would be added to the german alexa store!!

• fendlefendle Posts: 1Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hey,
    any news about the german language support?
    It would be also fine to have it in englisch in the german alexa store.

124»