If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Remove/circumvent deck items

P21P21 Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited February 6 in Plex Media Player

Hi,

I am a new Plex user and I am looking for a way to disable the "recently aired tv" and "recently viewed episodes" when PMP is in tv full screen.

I find this info completely useless and would like to go straight into "Browse all" instead of passing through the other screen first.

Is this possible somehow?

I have marked all shows as watched but that didn't change anything.

(using PMP on windows NUC)

Thanks for any help!

P.

Answers

• jcs211jcs211 Posts: 9Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Not sure if this the correct way, but I removed on deck by going on the server, settings, library (make to show advanced) and set the Weeks to consider for On Deck to 0

• P21P21 Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited February 7

I had tried to put weeks to consider for On Deck to 0.

Additionally, I have checked all items as viewed and unchecked "include in dashboard" for every library.

It did not solve my problem.

I am still getting the following items when I am in full screen mode:

Films: "recently released movies"', "recently added movies", "recently viewed movies"

TV Series: "recently aired tv", "recently viewed episodes"

Any other ideas? It seems really unlikely to me that this could not be removed somehow...