If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Cannot Add new library "Your changes could not be saved."

I am running a plea server on a macbook air and in the initial set up i was able to make a library for my music from an external hardrive. now i am trying bring atv show from the same external hardrive to the server and am getting a message "Your changes could not be saved." this happens once I try to adding the folder to the library. the show is in a format that flex should be able to play back and am confused what going on. Any help given to this flex noob would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Tagged:

Answers

• ianscottianscott Posts: 1Members

Having the same issue. I cannot add new folders or remove old folders. Also, new content added to existing folders does not seem to be indexed by the PMS.

• funkchirofunkchiro Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the same issue. Help!?

• TheMovieContinuumTheMovieContinuum Posts: 13Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I figured it out.... put your path in the library then click "advanced" and set the scanner to movies and the one beneath it to use the OTHER movie database service, not the Plex one.

• michaelmowbray18@gmail.commichaelmowbray18@gmail.com Posts: 4Members ✭✭

still have this issue, im sorry but this was not a solution for me.

• drmrgdrmrg Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am also having a similar issue

• breakphreak@gmail.combreakphreak@gmail.com Posts: 23Members ✭✭
    edited January 30

Having the same issue with the Photos library, please help

• johnt630johnt630 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am having the same issue

• chulojaychulojay Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I had a similar issue with nothing being able to be saved on my server and it happens to be that my database was corrupted.

• Mac Mini 3 GHz Intel Core i7 - PMS
    • QNAP TS-451