Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

"On deck" is missing

tofagerltofagerl Posts: 26Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Over the last week or so, I've noticed "on deck" is missing, so whenever I am done with a tv show and want to switch to another (I zig-zag instead of watching one show through) I have to search for it manually.

Answers

• pricejtpricejt Posts: 32Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Just noticed this myself after applying the last update today 1.4.1.3362. Went into my home user and the on-deck section was gone.

• pauldeanspauldeans Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi all,

I have "On Deck" working fine on my (Main) home user, however on the other 5 or 6 users I have.

When I check ed them all today they all have the feature "On Deck" missing?

Checked on a few different platforms and all the same so checked Android, Kodi Plex Add on, and Android TV app too.... All seen the "On Deck" feature missing... Have just upgraded in the last 3 days to 1.4.1.3362 on Windows...

Help.

• JasonFlixxJasonFlixx Posts: 64Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same for me x 4 days now since upgrading to 1.4.1.3362 no on deck for any user except the main user and on all devices tried. Very surprised to see this bug lasting so long considering it's such an important feature for TV series.

• pauldeanspauldeans Posts: 8Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Does anyone know how to report this into Plex?

• pricejtpricejt Posts: 32Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I wonder if this is an issue being in the form Android mobile. This is defiantly an issue on Plex web as well. (which is where i found it)

• JasonFlixxJasonFlixx Posts: 64Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@pricejt said:
    I wonder if this is an issue being in the form Android mobile. This is defiantly an issue on Plex web as well. (which is where i found it)

Good catch... I created a new topic in the preview release forum. http://forums.plex.tv/discussion/258853/on-deck-missing-in-1-4-1-3362/p1?new=1

• PlexKPlexK Posts: 49Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

The last two PlexPass server releases have that problem with Managed Home Users with content restrictions set. It seems to be on all clients. I really had hoped it was fixed in the last release. :/