If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sections Not Loading [Solved]

billclinton02billclinton02 Posts: 12Members ✭✭

I've been running OpenPlex/Plexconnect with no issues over the last couple of years on two ATV3s.

Recently I noticed I cannot access the sections like Movies or TV Shows. The initial screen loads up fine and shows what's been recently added but when I go to access any sections the ATV hangs at the loading screen. I thought it was perhaps a theme issue so I switched from CyberGhost84 to iBaa and I still had this issue, however switching to Wahlman.j works fine. Any idea what could be causing this? It appears it may have started after an autoupdate. I've tried restarting my devices and machine but that doesn't seem to affect it.

Best Answer

• billclinton02billclinton02 Posts: 12Members ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

wahlman.j gave me some help. For some reason the view settings for the individual sections were defaulting to "Artwork". After cycling through the settings to something else (Artwork actually will never come back) like grid, it was fixed.

Answers

• billclinton02billclinton02 Posts: 12Members ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

wahlman.j gave me some help. For some reason the view settings for the individual sections were defaulting to "Artwork". After cycling through the settings to something else (Artwork actually will never come back) like grid, it was fixed.