Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex for Android 5.5.0 No Unwatched Badges

eygrabereygraber Members, Plex Pass Posts: 219 Plex Pass

After updating to 5.5.0 all my unwatched badges disappeared.

Answers

• tikaszvincetikaszvince Members Posts: 1

On TV Shows screen the unwatched badges are not shown. Neither on TV Show list, nor the season lists of selected show. Unwatched badge displayed only on the episode lists.

Server version: Version 1.3.4.3285 on Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS Server (Kernel 3.2.0-121-generic #164-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jan 11 15:13:42 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux)
    App Version: Plex for Android version 5.5.0.227 (a6afa533) on my OnePlus 3

Steps to reproduce:
    Opened app
    Navigated to TV Shows Library or select a TV Show
    Pressed Browse button
    Changed to grid view
    Expected: Library should display unwatched badge on TV Shows/Seasons has unwatched episodes.
    Actual: No unwatched badge.

• NetflikkerNetflikker Members Posts: 3

Same story for me sadly!

• acegasacegas Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

same here. Really missing these

• sirwankelsirwankel Members, Plex Pass Posts: 21 Plex Pass

This has happened before. Hopefully they fix it again quickly. It's throwing off my flow :((

• roflharrisonroflharrison Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Plex Team Member Posts: 44 Plex Employee

Thanks for the report guys, this bug has been fixed for the next update (the fix is in the beta version which went out yesterday).

Probably won't reply to pings/direct messages unless I'm already involved in the discussion, as I probably don't know enough about the thing that's being discussed or I'd already be involved :P

• Colt45+UKColt45+UK Members, Plex Pass Posts: 13 Plex Pass

@roflharrison said:
    Thanks for the report guys, this bug has been fixed for the next update (the fix is in the beta version which went out yesterday).

I have plex pass, but I don't see that fix yet? :(

I'm running Plex Server on Windows v1.4.2.3400 (dunno if it's beta or not, how i check?)
    Don't see Badges/Counter on Nvidia Shield TV (v5.1)

I'm Deaf, and English is not my main language :)

• bbogedinbbogedin Members, Plex Pass Posts: 29 Plex Pass

@roflharrison said:

@roflharrison
    Is this a bug in PMS to the Android App or a bug in the Android App itself?

I have the latest PMS 1.4.23400 and the latest Android App 5.5.0.227 The bug is still there.

• roflharrisonroflharrison Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Plex Team Member Posts: 44 Plex Employee

@bbogedin The bug was fixed Plex for Android 5.6.0. We are rolling out 5.6.1 now on Google Play so you should see the update with the fix soon!

Probably won't reply to pings/direct messages unless I'm already involved in the discussion, as I probably don't know enough about the thing that's being discussed or I'd already be involved :P