Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Unwatched episode count no longer showing in app?

d0t1qd0t1q Members Posts: 1

I noticed the unwatched episode badge under the TV section is missing, any fix to bring this back?

Answers

• dealguy7dealguy7 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

Yes, this is one of my favorite features that is now missing/removed. When will this be resolved? Until then, I'll roll back to previous version.

• TheCloudlessSkyTheCloudlessSky Members Posts: 6 ✭✭

The unwateched episode counts are also missing for me on Android v5.5.0.227 (a6afa533).

• NetflikkerNetflikker Members Posts: 3

Same for me! I would like it back aswell!

• roflharrisonroflharrison Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Team Member Posts: 16 Plex Employee

Thanks for the report guys, this bug has been fixed for the next update (the fix is in the beta version which went out yesterday).

• sheikflysheikfly Members Posts: 1

@roflharrison said:
    Thanks for the report guys, this bug has been fixed for the next update (the fix is in the beta version which went out yesterday).

This is good news. Look forward to the update.

• TaubinTaubin Members, Plex Pass Posts: 25 Plex Pass

@roflharrison Thank you very much for the update. It's been driving me nuts not having unwatched flags show up.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Members, Plex Pass Posts: 4 Plex Pass

Ya in Android unwatched shows don't show up under browse mode. So I have no clue what not watched without clinking each show than season. When is the next update?

When is the next update?

• RyanRockerRyanRocker Members Posts: 4 ✭✭

Is the next update soon, I hope? I would very much like this feature to be restored! :)

• bbogedinbbogedin Members, Plex Pass Posts: 29 Plex Pass

Yeah curious myself about this.

Can we get an estimate for when this update will be released?

@roflharrison Sorry, meant to tag you in my previous comment. Do you have an estimate?

• MovieFan.PlexMovieFan.Plex Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 14,509 Plex Employee

No, we do not have an estimate. Keep watching the release thread. It will be mentioned in the notes when it is released.

This bug is almost a month old and is a total pain. Please fit this.

• BugsimusBugsimus Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

So still broken right? I just updated to Version 1.4.3.3433 and it's still not working for me when I browse on my Android device.

• roflharrisonroflharrison Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Team Member Posts: 16 Plex Employee

Oops, I should have mentioned the bug was in the client and fixed in Plex for Android 5.6.0/.1 (which is rolling out now so you should get the update in the next few days)

IT'S BACK! Just got the update yesterday on my S5. Thank you for fixing it! Sooooo much nicer now! :)