Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Unwatched Episodes

A-JimA-Jim Members Posts: 1

How come android doesn't show what's left of unwatched episodes like iOS does?

iOS

Android

Tagged:

Answers

• Arky parkArky park Members Posts: 1

Have this as well, I figured it is a bug in the latest version as my gf has been complaining that the triangles disappeared a day or so ago. I updated the app tonight and now I'm missing them as well. Looked at her phone and she has auto updates enabled while I do it manually so that explains why she got hit first.

• dealguy7dealguy7 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 2 Plex Pass

Yes, this is one of my favorite features that is now missing/removed. When will this be resolved? Until then, I'll roll back to previous version.

• TheCloudlessSkyTheCloudlessSky Members Posts: 6 ✭✭
    edited February 17

The unwateched episode counts are also missing for me on Android v5.5.0.227 (a6afa533).

• NetflikkerNetflikker Members Posts: 3

I would really like to see them back aswell!

• roflharrisonroflharrison Members, Plex Employee, Plex Pass, Plex Team Member Posts: 12 Plex Employee

Thanks for the report guys, this bug has been fixed for the next update (the fix is in the beta version which went out yesterday).