Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Is PlexConnect dead?

UKenGBUKenGB Posts: 108Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Seems to have gone 'off the boil' as it were. Updates to PMS have apparently caused problems with PlexConnect and no-one is now maintaining it? Or is this not correct?

It would be a great shame if new releases of PMS break it completely. This would render TV3s useless as Plex clients and I was banking on being able to use mine for this purpose.

One thing I have noticed after what I think was an update on the TV this morning (probably released earlier though) is that the WSJ app has gone AWOL. Since I was setting everything up to use that on which to piggyback PlexConnect, that's a bit of a blow. Guess I have to choose a different app now. Suggestions?

Answers

• moody_bluemoody_blue Posts: 1,991Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

WSJ Video continues to be available in Portugal. Maybe not in your Country, or you have hidden it by mistake.

• UKenGBUKenGB Posts: 108Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Having just reset the TV I now again see WSJ. I must have hidden it, but have no recollection doing so.

Thanks for that, but is PlexConnect still going strong or dying a death?