If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Partial Metadata Download

vytalonvytalon Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm having a weird issue. I have The Real Ghostbusters cartoon. The initial scan didn't name everything correctly, because I didn't have the right naming convention used. I renamed the files using the plex naming convention, unmatched the files and scanned them. Plex was able to figure out the season and episode number & added the aired date, but will not pull down art work, voice actors, titles or anything else. I have worked on and off for 2 weeks and haven't been able to resolve the issue. Hopefully some one has had a similar problem and has figured out how to fix it.

Answers

• ObiWanKenobeObiWanKenobe Posts: 44Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm having this same issue now. Did you ever find a solution

• oyehiaoyehia Posts: 34Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problem, there are several threads for this already...