If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Elan Home Automation Drivers

iazzamiazzam Posts: 25Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hello to the community. Where can I post about and look for beta testers for home automation drivers for Plex. My company writes drivers for Elan Home Automation Controllers and we have just finished writing drivers for OpenPHT, ATV and Roku Plex apps and wanted to get some community feedback and maybe get some beta testers. Where can I post about this?

Answers

• ndshobendshobe Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

If your still looking for beta testers then Im your guy! I have both Elan and Savant systems in my house that I use to test various products and drivers. I am on the Elan beta program and test all new updates before they are released. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks

• JasB19JasB19 Posts: 4Validating Plex Pass

Same. If this is still something you are looking for, message me. I am an Elan integrator and Plex fanatic.