Plex not showing/logging AUDIO being played on ATV3. (VIDEO is being showed/logged)
- I'm trying to monitor what's being played on my Plex Server.
- All video that's being watched, shows up nicely in Plex, as well as in PlexPy.
- Audio that's being played via an ATV3 won't show up, not in Plex, not in PlexPy. Audio that's being played via web show up fine.
- I'm running Plex on a virtual Ubuntu 16.04 machine in a school environment.
- There are 54 Apple TV (3rd gen) that can play media from this server, so PlexConnect is also running.
- I disabled GDM in PlexConnect and configured a fixed IP in Settings.cfg
- I disabled the python DNS server use our network DNS server instead.
Any ideas as to why audio files played on a ATV3 won't show up in Plex or PlexPy?
Thanks in advance!
aTV3 - firmware 7.2.1(54 pcs, High School Network)
Ubuntu 16.04 Virtual Machine (VMWare) + PlexConnect 0.5-dev-110516 + PMS 126.96.36.19965
Xubuntu 17.04 + PMS 188.8.131.5265