Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Track rating filter nowhere to be found in 3.0.0

teliontelion Members, Plex Pass Posts: 6 Plex Pass

Saw this buried in a few other threads, so I'm creating a dedicated thread for visibility.

Previous versions allowed you to filter by music track rating when viewing the list of tracks. This was moderately useful but could not be combined with artist or album information except for collections.

Now that we can finally combine track filters with album and artist filters, the rating filter has disappeared! The only thing I can do with ratings is view a complete list of tracks matching an exact star rating. I'm not sure that this UI is useful to anyone.

(Additionally there is no album rating filter, but we never had that in the first place.)

Comments

• jadavidsonjadavidson Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

I regularly use to filter all tracks by multiple ratings. Please add the track rating to the filter options on the custom filter.

• ShulChiShulChi Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

Still can't find this option in the Plex media player. Please add it back in