If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Asking me to reactivate and pay again

robbarnes1951@aol.comrobbarnes1951@aol.com Posts: 1Members

Hi, as per the title it's asking to me to pay £4.99 to activate my account on the iPad again.

I did this in July last year, and if I remember correctly I paid another time before that but just paid again as it wasn't worth the hassle.

Anyone able to help would be much appreciated thanks.

Answers

• barneyUKbarneyUK Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Bump. They also have the email proving payment so just need the powers that be to flick a switch somewhere :)

• soniclookingsoniclooking Posts: 4Members ✭✭

yes, this has happened to me as well. I had the ability to play content on my devices and then in December when I got my new iPad, and installed Plex, it said I needed to activate. I know that this had been working, not sure why all the sudden my devices now are asking for payment.

• soniclookingsoniclooking Posts: 4Members ✭✭

Anybody, have any clues?

• barneyUKbarneyUK Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

They ended up paying again, not ideal but Plex are happy with that outcome I suppose...