Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

no DirectPlay with HTTPLiveStreamURL in the latest Web-Players?

rols1rols1 Members Posts: 215 ✭✭

plexmediaserver-1.0.0.2261 had the last Web-Player, which plays HTTPLiveStreamURL's in my Chrome-Browser (v56.0.2924.87) without transcoding.

Also the recent Web-Player V3.0.0 doesn't play directly.

For my tests I have used the Qmusic-Plugin from Sander1, because my own plugins also build ******videoclip_obj's without Service-Code******. All tests with the relveant player-preferences were unsuccessful till now.

As local Workaround I have replaced the WebClient.bundle in the latest PMS-Updates with the WebClient.bundle from PMS v1.0.0.2261-a17e99e.

This WebClient.bundle (Web-Player v2.7.0) does DirectPlay with Qmusic, my Plugins and don't have the cropping-issue in Picture-Galleries.

Because this workaround may fail with upcoming PMS-Updates: does someone know a better way?
/R

Plugins: ARDMediathek2016, Plex-Plugin-KIKA_und_tivi, Plex-Plugin-3Sat_Mediathek, Plex-Plugin-Flickr, Plex-Plugin-TagesschauXL

Best Answer

Answers

• rols1rols1 Members Posts: 215 ✭✭

Thank You - I should have ask last week. This would have saved many attempts to solve a non-existing-configuration problem.
    /R