[REL] MultiPLEX - IPTV in Plex
It has been long in the making, but here we go. Credit to Cigaras for his base that I could work on.
There is a lack of good IPTV in Plex, and our team have been trying to combat that.
PlexTips presents.. MultiPLEX. The ultimate IPTV solution in Plex. (Open Beta)
You can read more and download it here.
What makes this a worthy successor to channels like CCLoud and XTV, I hear you ask:
- Actively updated streams constantly adding more,
- Playlist is hosted externally, so when a link goes down, we can upload another without you needing to update the plug-in,
- HD and SD streams, so you can watch even if your internet isn’t great,
- Most sport channels (more coming soon),
- All of the UK BBC Channels
- All stream are categorized, so it stays well-organized
Works in almost every client, apart from plex web
The version we are currently in: Open Beta