Help Syncing to Android Tablet
I'm having a tough time as of late syncing movies to my samsung android tablet. I have the latest version of plex installed on both the server and app. I'm running windows 7 on the server version 184.108.40.20633. On the server interface, the movies convert to 100% yet on the mobile app it reaches 50% and then i get the message "there is an error with this item". I have tried restarting both the app and server, clearing the cache, etc. I have tried several different movies even recopying and pasting. Nothing seems to help. The only thing that has changed are updates to the server and app. As instructed by a support email, i have attached both logs from the server and app.