Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Spotify connect on Rasplex?

Michl71Michl71 Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi all,
maybe it has been already reported or discussed and I did not find this issue. I'm searching for a possibility to connect Spotify to plex or at least to my rasplex. The plex channel-solution does not work, and I am not sure, if it will in near future :)
After installing the music player volumio 2 on another raspberry pi I found a spotify connect plugin for volumio released a few days ago:
https://github.com/balbuze/volumio-plugins/tree/master/plugins/music_service/volspotconnect2
And with this plugin spotify works perfectly together with volumio on my raspberry. Now I wonder, if it would be possible to integrate spotify connect functionality also in rasplex?
Maybe that's a stupid question an technically impossible ... then sorry for bothering you :)
Cheers, Mike