If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Channel Plugin Development Support Documents

shopgirl284shopgirl284 Posts: 2,791Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja, Forum Moderator Plex Ninja

This is a list of support documents I have created based on notes I took from the responses I received from others when I was learning how to create Plex channel plugins. Hopefully these documents can provide some of the basics for those new to channel plugin development.

Channel Plugin Development Overview

Channel Plugin Development FAQ

Using Xpath in Plex Channel Plugin Development

Introduction to URL Services

Channel Plugin Development Templates

Many issues and questions can be resolved by reviewing the Plex Support Documentation
Providing details about your issue, Plex setup, and including log files are important when when asking for help on the forums.
See Log Files
Before posting channel plugin questions or issues, please review the pinned threads at the top of the Channel Plugin forum:
READ FIRST: Guidelines for Posting Channel Plugin Issues/Questions and Things to Check First
FAQ for Channel Plugin FAQ

This discussion has been closed.