Organizr v1.0 Released
ORGANIZR v1.0 - Ready for the prime time!
Finally, after a long time of testing with the help of our fellow users, I am ready to release this project.
What is Organizr?
Organizr is a webpage that you run on your server to help put all your services into one webpage. Are you tired of having to remember all your IP's and ports? Or are you tired of having all those bookmarks? Well, Organizr is here to help with that. We didn't want you to have a **** looking interface that you would use basically everyday while you check on Sonarr, Radarr etc... We wanted something you can give a link to your friends and family that you could be proud of. Not something were you are locked into it with they way it looks, something you can fully customize.
What kinda Features is there?
Organizr has the following:
- Custom tabs for your services
- Fullscreen Support
- Pin/Unpin sidebar
- Mobile support
- Set default page on launch
- Enable or Disable loading icon
- Customise loading icon
- Upload new icons with ease
- Enable or disable iFrame for your tabs
- User management support: Create, delete and promote users from the user management console
- 3 user classes available: admin, user, guest
- 9 Different themes available
- Personalise any theme: Customise the look and feel of Organizr with access to the colour palette
- Take it even further with your own Custom CSS editor
- Organizr login log viewer
- Fail2ban support (see wiki)
- Nginx Cookie Authentication support
- Protect new user account creation with registration password
- 'Forgot Password' support [receive an email with your new password, prerequisites: mail server setup]
- Multiple login support
- Keyboard shortcut support (Check help tab in settings)
- Split-screen support (view two tabs side-by-side on Organizr)
- Gravatr Support
- Loading screen icon support
- Customise the top bar by adding your own site logo or site name
- Slim option available for top bar
- Additional language support [EN, DE, ES, FR, IT, NL]
- Quick access tabs [access your tabs quickly e.g. www.example.com/#Sonarr]
Where can I see Images or Download it?
Let me know if there is anything else you guys wanna know.... Thanks for your time!