[Rel] - Plex2MySQL - Plex Media Server Library Exporter
Plex2MySQL is a script that exports your media library to mysql, so that you can debug or do whatever you will with it.
This script was originally made for webDash, my other project. But I decided to release this one , as well.
How to use it? Just edit /inc/config.php and set $rpassword to whatever, also make sure you set your credentials for MySQL, then simply run everything from sql_to_exec in phpmyadmin or navicat.
What each file does?:
- add_movies : adds movies to the database
- add_music ; adds artists to the database
- add_albums ,adds albums to the database
- add_tracks , adds music tracks to the database
- refresh_content is just for recently_added content.
Enjoy! Cheers, Alex )