Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Can't change Camera Upload settings after Server changed name

animekubanimekub Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

It kicks me out and I can't change settings. The same for iOS.

Answers

• MovieFan.PlexMovieFan.Plex Posts: 15,680Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Employee

I can't reproduce this. Can you explain the steps you did? Also try turning the camera upload off/in a few times to make sure the server name changes to the new one. The app caches the info for a little bit but toggling the button should get it to update. It then works fine for me.

• DarewoodDarewood Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

This literally just happened to me. I fixed it by going in the app on the phone, there is a section in the settings under advanced to reset the camera upload feature. Just do this and you should be able to start uploading again.

• BraveBucBraveBuc Posts: 7Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I just had the same problem but it appears the reset option in advanced settings has been removed. I had to re-install Plex to select a new server for camera uploads.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Setup Camera Upload in Android for a specific server
    2. Remove that server from the network
    3. Try to change settings for Camera Upload

• bAbymAnbAbymAn Posts: 2Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Same problem here, removed the app from my Samsung S7 and reinstalled, now I'm waiting while my phone uploads 2,500 duplicate photos :'(