Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen - Inverted

flower-powerflower-power Members, Plex Pass Posts: 4 Plex Pass

This touch screen is inverted with RPi3, it's a known issue, however I am able to fix the problem with Raspbian, Ubuntu etc.... I am unable to find the config file or setting in RasPlex to fix the display.

The case that I purchased for the official Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen and RPi3 is great except that it is not half as functional when the screen is inverted due to the location of hdmi and usb power ports.

Has anyone found a solution for fixing the inverted Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen either in the RasPlex settings, or through ssh / winscp?

Any assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks a bunch!

Comments

• videotecaCNSUvideotecaCNSU Validating, Plex Pass Posts: 186 Plex Pass

You could edit your config.txt file and just add the display_rotate parameter to rotate the image

display_rotate rotates the display clockwise on the screen (default=0) or flips the display.

display_rotate=0 Normal
    display_rotate=1 90 degrees
    display_rotate=2 180 degrees
    display_rotate=3 270 degrees
    display_rotate=0x10000 horizontal flip
    display_rotate=0x20000 vertical flip

source