Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

plexpy connection problem

I keep getting This site can’t be reached
localhost refused to connect.
and if I do connect it keeps saying , plexpy server cannot be reached .. this as started a few weeks ago , I didn't change anything , it will work good for a day maybe 2 then all of a sudden it will do this , the only way I can get it back to work is deleting the config.ini

Something to note is that , when it's working good and just decide to not connect , it's still running in task manager , nothing stopped it , if I do close it with End Task , and try to restart it Via Task Scheduler method or the Shortcut from Startup , it openes in task manager but closes after 3 seconds , it's like something is stopping it from opening.. so I reboot my pc and it's back up and running again but wont connect until I delete the config.ini and fetch the token again etc .. very confusing not sure what is causing this ..

I know that Malwarebytes was causing me from connecting to DNS server 's if I was trying to check a DNS it would refer me to my own local host , so I had to add DNS to exclusion but this is not the case here because I closed Malwarebytes and still having these issues..