Is the Plex app for Vizio dead?
I feel like Plex has completely stopped supporting the Vizio televisions and it's super sad. I bought this TV because at the time it seemed like the best supported TV brand by Plex (https://www.plex.tv/blog/plex-vizio/). I have asked this on Twitter as well but received no response:
1. No cover art or any images at all in the interface: https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/255171/images-not-appearing-in-vizio-app
2. Fast forward and rewind are broken (workaround is using the left and right arrows, but this only works if the controls aren't on the screen): https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/256989/bug-plex-no-longer-responds-to-remote-commands
3. Controls randomly appear and disappear on the screen while you're watching: https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/260682/status-bar-is-popping-up-at-random-times
4. Some files will change aspect ratio when captions are turned off.
5. DirectPlay seems completely broken. Nothing actually gets DirectPlay'd and it absolutely crushes the server with load: https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/247443/vizio-update-broke-plex-aspect-ratio-only-allowing-transcoding-any-word-from-plex
Can somebody from Plex please comment on this platform? Is it going to be fixed one day? Should I give up and get another TV or buy another device to use Plex on instead?