Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Hisense?

I've seen posts as recent as January of people talking about a Plex app on their Hisense TVs, but for the life of me I cannot find it on the Opera TV Store.

Is there some trick to it? Or was it pulled? Can it be sideloaded? Plex is the only reason I have my Roku connected so it'd be good to get it working on the TV instead.

Comments

• salazrsalazr Members Posts: 4 Plex Pass

I'm having the same issue.

• SamRivardSamRivard Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1 Plex Pass

I bought a Hisense TV in January. I was able to install the Plex app from the tv's app store but I was never able to get it to work. About 3 or 4 weeks ago I tried opening the app up again to see if it had updated and I got a message along the lines of "this app has been removed from the store" or "this app is no longer available" something something blablabla then "do you want to delete it?". I figure they removed it from the store because it never worked in the first place. I am able to access my plex video's by using the tv's native media server video browser, so at least there is that. I'm not holding out much hope for a working plex app anytime soon though.