Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Syncing Bug: Library access-control changed?

barzillebarzille Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi,
is it possible something changed to the way synced libraries are show for other user accounts?

Before:
1) Synced content from two libraries: movies and music with my main admin account (a)
2) movies is not shared with my normal-user account (u), music is shared with the (u) account
3) Logging in with the (u) account and changing to iphone library only showed music

Now:
1) Synced content from two libraries: movies and music with my main admin account (a)
2) movies is not shared with my normal-user account (u), music is shared with the (u) account
3) Logging in with the (u) account and changing to iphone library now shows music AND movies

Any ideas how to get this solved?
BTW: If I login with my (u) account on the plex app and watch at the server libraries I don't see the movies as expected...