If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Once again: No subtitles!

FrederikFKFrederikFK Posts: 570Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited March 20 in iOS

Suddenly, the iOS and the Apple TV app will no longer display the subtitles embedded in my m4vs. The apps correctly list in the pre-play screens that the subtitles are present, but they are not shown when playing back the movie. Also, the subtitles displays nicely using Plex Web on my iPhone.

This has worked well before (maybe a regression in the apps or a recent PMS version (likely the 1.4 series) - I am now on the newest PlexPass one). Being a Plex veteran, I have seen this break from time to time - each time, it is very annoying so please fix asap!

(formerly known as hafnium and MTII)

Best Answers

• FrederikFKFrederikFK Posts: 570Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

Sorry for not responding! It seems that the issues have resolved themselves somehow :) Thanks for your willingness to help!

Answers

Gentle bump

Support, please?!

Accepted Answer

Sorry for not responding! It seems that the issues have resolved themselves somehow :) Thanks for your willingness to help!