If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[RELEASE] OpenPHT 1.8.0

123457»

Comments

• dan-the-man-dan-the-man- Posts: 334Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@willisLC said:

Any chance of getting a release which includes the recent scanners for ISO and MTS files please?

what are you talking about here exactly? recent scanners??

Enjoy Rasplex/OpenPHT? Consider dropping some bones into our development war chest! All donations go toward development expenses so our volunteers spend less out of pocket. rasplex.com

Check out the Epic Aeon Nox Skin for OpenPHT
    Like Aeon Nox 5 and want to donate some money to help support development? Click here to donate.

• willisLCwillisLC Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited November 2017

@daniel.cull said:

@willisLC said:

Any chance of getting a release which includes the recent scanners for ISO and MTS files please?

what are you talking about here exactly? recent scanners??

Unless I've completely misunderstood...
    Plex have released library scanners for image files. I hadn't got as far as asking whether that meant there was any functionality being added to actually play from them however

• willisLCwillisLC Posts: 5Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

aaaand I've caught up with reality. Sorry. thanks for even taking the time to be remotely subtle or diplomatic with pointing out my naivety here.
    Case closed.
    MakeMKV Batch Converter working on a very large library (this was a switch from KODI to Plex for NAS reasons).

Cheers

• lilsphinx90lilsphinx90 Posts: 17Members ✭✭

With windows scaling on my 4k tv, fullscreen breaks entirely.
    Is there any fix for this yet?

• nielsvdpnielsvdp Posts: 62Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited December 2017

Anyone noticed with the new media server update that all trailers and extra's are gone ?
    Im running 1.9.7.4460 and OpenPHT 1.8 on a Wetek Hub

EDIT; Fixed - new PMS; 1.10 fixed it.

• monoxddmonoxdd Posts: 102Members ✭✭

support for HEVC?

• madmalkavmadmalkav Posts: 3Members ✭✭

Are you planning to provide Debian or Ubuntu packages for arm systems? I have a arm board -pcduino 3 nano- not supported by the system images.

• carlosvr74carlosvr74 Posts: 22Members ✭✭

Any estimate date for the new version? I have issues with audio and I'm using PMP 2.1 but I'm not so happy with it as I was with OpenPHT.

• camblertoncamblerton Posts: 6Members ✭✭

Love OpenPHT. Big thanks to Kwiboo! Just one thing that holds me back, compared to the Windows Plex Player though is the missing option to list music by album and then sort music by Album Artist. By far the most usable way (for me at least) to find/list my music catalogue.

Thanks so much.

Bah! Why does my email continue to show instead of my username! Spam me if you must :)

Hmm had this working and now it seems to have stopped. Had the error about not finding a Plex server (even it was up and running with remote access) so restarted the server machine and Alexa found it again. I ask it to play (and change the player to the one I want) and it says it's playing but there's nothing playing on the player and the server does not indicate any activity.

I'm also using Phlex to enable Google Home to work with Plex and it seems to be having issues now as well. I wonder if there was a Plex server or client update that broke something?

• z.kutasi@gmail.comz.kutasi@gmail.com Posts: 2Members

Just wanted to give a big high five to you guys for providing this package. I was in the look for a gapless new-age multimedia manager manly for music for now, and the last few week I struggled to find one that provides me with A. remote control B. gapless playback C. sleek UI D. active development.

I think I have found what I was looking for :smile: . The other choice of mine was Kodi with Emby plugin, but it was a bit hard to navigate for music. Maybe I will try out Kodi with Plex as well.

123457»