Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

"Your connection to the server is not fast enough to stream this video. Check your Network."

sfrymansfryman Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Plex is not working on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S (Model SM-T807A) tablet. I get the error: "Your connection to the server is not fast enough to stream this video. Check your Network." I tried throttling down the video quality to 720p but it still occurs.

My server is running FreeNAS (FreeBSD), latest stable version. Pretty sure it's not the server because only the tablet has problems. Streaming fine to my android phone (Samsung s6 active), wife & kid's ipads, LG TV (webOS) and laptops.

Everything else seems to work fine on the tablet (email, browsing & netflix working). The wifi connection is strong, getting 200mbps even outside my lan. I tried a factory reset/restore on the tablet, but issue persists. What else can I check?