Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Primewire channels

KarHargrayKarHargray Members Posts: 7 ✭✭

Having problems with Primewire channel (vidzi.tv stream). Has there been an update with the developers in github? I do not see any of the previous discussions on this forum.

Thank you.

Best Answers

• DRAYSON76DRAYSON76 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 6 Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

well way to go morons trashing on the channel designers great idea, plex pretty much dying now, primewire was best source for everything, well done you goofs, complaining about a free meal is grounds for public lashing far as I am concerned. PIP come back and require our user logins to activate your stuff so you can weed out these fools, your work was and is appreciated by so many for the few to have the final say in things. Identify the few and ban their logins so they cant ever use your work man, I know you could write than in easy. Hope this gets to you

Answers

• KarHargrayKarHargray Members Posts: 7 ✭✭

:'(
    I hope someone else takes his place. His site was helpful to me.

• markymanmarkmarkymanmark Members Posts: 192 ✭✭

looks like he has pulled a few channels,Beeg gone as well.

• wkdflixwkdflix Members Posts: 7 ✭✭

Just read as to why on the github link @eetjtl posted, well done whiners for f*%$ing it up for everyone complaining about FREE stuff as per! This is gonna end same as another well known media platform at this rate, nobody will develop anything for it!! More you give the more they want eh! sad times indeed :'(

• many7695many7695 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 237 Plex Pass
    edited March 29

I always believed that people who complain about about free stuff there is a special place in hell just for them

My Plex Family
    running plex server on windows 10 HP
    Xbox One 
    IPad Air 2
    Nexus player
    Chromecast
    Appletv 4 currently my favorite
  • GriekGriek Members Posts: 93 ✭✭

Neither one of those channels worked for me, but it's not good to see channel developers abandon the ship. Maybe he'll be back stronger and better than ever?! (-:

• mkmorrismkmorris Members, Plex Pass Posts: 107 Plex Pass

Working in IT Administration, the whiners are the bane of my existence. For every 99 good users, there is 1 that is a total asshole and won't STFU. Multiply that by the internet and I would shoot myself.

DocZong

• chayne424chayne424 Members Posts: 1

This sucks the vidzi stream worked best for me. I can't get any of the other ones to load. :(

Accepted Answer

well way to go morons trashing on the channel designers great idea, plex pretty much dying now, primewire was best source for everything, well done you goofs, complaining about a free meal is grounds for public lashing far as I am concerned. PIP come back and require our user logins to activate your stuff so you can weed out these fools, your work was and is appreciated by so many for the few to have the final say in things. Identify the few and ban their logins so they cant ever use your work man, I know you could write than in easy. Hope this gets to you

Will pip see these posts? Does anyone know

@Griek said:
    Neither one of those channels worked for me, but it's not good to see channel developers abandon the ship. Maybe he'll be back stronger and better than ever?! (-:

@Griek said:

If they never worked then there was something amiss with your system, admin rights or something or you didn't unzip to proper root directory for Plex to recognize, should of inquired providing the error log before Pip left. Man this just sucks the other movie channels go **** up way too quick and not as many site options to try. Well might as well move onto Raspberry Pie I think.

Well not very good showing in this thread to show the thankful users outnumber the pissants that pushed PIP out of the picture. Saying nothing basically puts you with the pissants. You did well PIP thanks for your work while it was here, never once thought to complain just waited for your next patch/update as you were always dependable to provide for us faithful. Sorry there wasn't a filter of the whiners that would of kept you around but stress not a nice thing and understand your decision but it still sucks, and wish I could just mess around in the whiners' servers to mess all of Plex up for them. Too bad just couldn't just block their user accounts from being able properly use your programming even block there cries to you just to give hard working guy some peace of mind. Healthy atmosphere productive one, and you whiners and complainers ruined it for the rest of us. If you had problems then your just not smart enough to use Plex, people don't want to spoon feed idiots.

• Terp_digTerp_dig Members Posts: 4 ✭✭

Thanks for the hard work PIP. Hope all is well.

• SiscoPlexSiscoPlex Members, Plex Pass Posts: 686 Plex Pass

Always a possibility when developing a piracy add-on to anything, that it will stop being developed at a moments notice.

Purchase your content and you will never experience this issue...... so nothing to complain about or beg for.

I can also tell you that it is not likely due to the trolls that PIP is no longer developing this add-on.

@Pip Longrun said:

@SiscoPlex said:
    I can also tell you that it is not likely due to the trolls that PIP is no longer developing this add-on.

Please enlighten us.

Sure no problem... since this is the first response from you and only my comments provoked it....... The most likely scenario is that you no longer have time to develop it. Now there are several other reasons this may have happened ie: You were asked to stop, you received some letters from ISP's, you got a job that this may jeopardize or even your eyes were plucked out by circling vultures.

Now that all that speculation is out of the way.....
    I don't believe it is because you are sooooo soft that you let a few internet trolls stop you from what you want to do.

• MeanLauraJeanMeanLauraJean Members Posts: 29 ✭✭

Such a loss for the Plex community. I can't imagine what the complaints were as I've never had an issue. That is, of course, until Primewire stopped working for me midday yesterday :)

Thank you for all the hard work @Pip Longrun !

• Nick79Nick79 Members Posts: 3 ✭✭

Yep, I never had a problem either, definitely sucks! Was a great channel!

Thanks for all the hard work Pip!

Is Twoure still developing the channel.