If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Camera Upload error (android)

TreyJam87TreyJam87 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

So, I've recently ran into an error with my camera upload service. I didn't realize it, but it stopped uploading pictures a few months ago. Upon trying to fix the problem, an error keeps popping up - "Someone else is already using Camera Upload. Have ******* select the ***** server and then return here to make changes." The problem is that it says my username and my server. I have reinstalled the app multiple times without success on both my phone and my wife's. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Answers

• MrToobsMrToobs Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm having this problem, too. I think it's because I changed my username. I tried logging out and back in with no success. I haven't tried uninstalling yet because I don't want to have to re-sync my library.

• TR1GGA187TR1GGA187 Posts: 22Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I'm having the same issue. I believe I had removed access to pictures and didn't realize it. Now I can't get it to work no matter what I do. Same error as you have.

• PhairmediaPhairmedia Posts: 273Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Hi
    I'm having the same issue has any one found away to fix this?