Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How to use Plex on Xbox 360

anajamesanajames Members Posts: 30 ✭✭

Hello everyone, I am new to this forum. I would like to know how to use Plex Tv with Xbox 360. I totally have no idea how to get through. First timer.

Best Answer

Answers

• jjrjr1jjrjr1 Members, Plex Pass Posts: 1,713 Plex Pass

Find and load the Plex App on your Xbox from the app store.

Set up the app with your Plex Login Credentials.

That's about it.

• anajamesanajames Members Posts: 30 ✭✭

Hey, thanks for the reply, i will try this out over the weekend when i am off work and will update you how it goes.

@TeleFragger said:
    im going to go very basic as you are saying yo have no idea... so i will take that NO IDEA literal..

1. you need Plex installed SOMEWHERE
    2. verify you can connect to it via a pc - web browser
    3. xbox 360 app install and login
    4. should be able to play from there

Got it done over the weekend. So far it is working great. Don't mind if i bug for any other issue.

• TeleFraggerTeleFragger Members Posts: 92 ✭✭

nope never do! thats what were here for!!!! B)

Got PLEX now functioning on
    40" and 46" Samsung Smart TVS using DLNA PLEX APP / Xbox One and Xbox 360 / Android / Apple Roku Streaming Stick
    HDHomerun Prime working too on HDHR View adn HDHR View Beta - Beta version is so much nicer! TOTALLY THANK YOU!!!!
    Checkout my youtube channel for start to finish on windows -
    https://forums.plex.tv/discussion/211331/my-videos-hdhomerun-prime-plex-kodi-nextpvr-mcebuddy-and-more

@TeleFragger said:
    nope never do! thats what were here for!!!! B)

ok I won't do that LOL ;)