If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Plex Sync Pending Issue on iPad

ziad.a@me.comziad.a@me.com Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited March 29 in iOS

I've been experiencing issues with syncing media on my iPad. Unfortunately, it doesn't sync the media anymore and the status stays 'Pending' forever.. How can I resolve this issue?

Answers

• uwhtpuwhtp Posts: 34Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have the same issue on android, running Version 1.5.5.3634. it shows in pending check or uncheck sync with mobile and it stays pending.

• morin.dean@gmail.commorin.dean@gmail.com Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited August 11

Same issue here on Android on one particular episode. Changing the file permissions on the file from 640 to 644 got it to get past 'Pending', but now it gets stuck at '0% - Converting (0.0x)'

• phatazz187phatazz187 Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Having the same issue on my new ipad. I was able to sync content a month ago and now i get stuck in pending mode.

ipad - brand new model from apple

Please help!