If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

You are not signed in to any sync capable devices.

mramismramis Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I was able to click sync after adding new media and the server would update metadata, after upgrading to plexmediaserver-1.4.4.3495-amd64 on FreeNAS 9.10.2, I get an error saying "You are not signed in to any sync capable devices."

Anyone know how to get around this? is there a fix?

Tagged:

Answers

• larrygslarrygs Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I have exactly the same problem, I have not found a solution for it.

Larry

@mramis said:
    I was able to click sync after adding new media and the server would update metadata, after upgrading to plexmediaserver-1.4.4.3495-amd64 on FreeNAS 9.10.2, I get an error saying "You are not signed in to any sync capable devices."

Anyone know how to get around this? is there a fix?

• inspiritedmamainspiritedmama Posts: 1Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Having a similar problem. Ever since I updated the server I haven't been able to sync at all, so no adding new shows... which blows.