Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Subtitles out of sync on Samsung TV

1235»

Answers

• LMerfuLMerfu Members Posts: 10 ✭✭

^^ what he said. It's really annoying and, on top of the buffering issue I'm having on my Samsung 55ks7502, it make PLEX completely unusable anymore.

• Gdr56Gdr56 Members Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭

@itchykill said:
    Gdr56,

By all means, please provide a work around?

I've been contemplating buying a PLEX pass for a while (especially because I've found the product to be awesome), but this doesn't encourage me to do so at this moment. Agreed, that it's a free service for me right now, and as I've stated numerous times, I've always loved PLEX.

I personally haven't been "aggressive", but just fair and honest about my experiende and feeling towards this huge issue.

No matter how you put it, this bug and the long wait for a solution is still not acceptable. :-) A simple status response could have turned things around a bit.

PS. non PLEX-PASS users are allowed equally to comment and respond to issues. It's foolish to state that free users aren't allowed to be unsatisfied with an issue.

So your saying DLNA / All share does not do the job either?

TV:(1). LG 65UB950T UHD Smart TV, (2). Hisense 50K3300UW.Receiver Onkyo TX-NR646 Network Receiver, ARC configured. Satellite TV: Foxtel Australia Q2. Blu- ray Player: Playstation PS3.Server: iMac Late 2015, 32Gb Ram, 3.2GHz Intel i5 Skylake processors.Storage: 3 WD External USB3 HDD. Devices: 2 iPad Air 2 connected with AC Wifi Dual Band. Network: Gigabite Ethernet hardwired , 5 outlets with Cat 6 and 2 Ethernet switches, Full Duplex, AVB mode enabled Remotes: Onkyo ios app, Plex ios, Onkymote, LG Magic remote.Speakers: Bowers and Wilkins Floor Standing Fronts and Mordaunt-Short Genie, Centre, 200W Powered Sub & 4 Satellite Surrounds. Configured for 7.1 Channels.

• reuvengreuveng Members Posts: 1

Same issue on MU8000 TV that I just bought. Looks like PLEX has no interest to address this problem.

1235»