Movie extras with no audio on F series?
I am on pms-docker 1.5.5 and realized that Plex for Samsung Smart Hub stopped playing audio on extras (trailers, interviews and such) on my F7000.
Might this be related to the recently introduced EasyAudioEncoder and it's dependency to inotify to transcode audio?
Problems with remote connection?
- Does the server have a static-ip and is using a wired connection?
- Is port forwarding activated in your router and matches the port in PMS->Settings->Remote-Access->Manually enter Port
- Does the external ip (in PMS) match the wan ip (in router) and is the external port accessible (see: www.canyouseeme.org)?
- Does the plex.web access work using the url http://remote-ip:32400/web (or the port you specified in your router)?
- Is Secure conection disabled for troubleshoot? If not:does the router support dns rebind protection and is *.plex.direct excluded?
- Are any special network configurations involved (Jumbo Frames / IPv6/ VPN / SSH port forwarding / more than a single router or subnet)?
- Are any Custom server access URLs added?
- Brand and model of the router?
What did you try so far (be as specific as you can)?