Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

How to execute a script when pressing a button on the keyboard in Rasplex 1.8.0?

heiner@bunjes.netheiner@bunjes.net Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
edited April 17 in Rasplex

I was running hyperion on kodi. Everything worked fine. I had a gen.xml with the keyboard mapping in \storage\.kodi\userdata\keymaps which said

<keymap>

<global>
    <keyboard>
        <key id="61500">system.exec("/storage/.kodi/userdata/hyperion_toggle_switch.sh")</key>
    </keyboard>
  </global>

<fullscreenvideo>
    <keyboard>
      <key id="61530">audionextlanguage</key>
    </keyboard>
  </fullscreenvideo>

</keymap>

Now I tried (for several hours) to get the same behaviour in Rasplex but I didn't succeed. I am totally lost here.

How is this done in Rasplex 1.8.0?

Answers

• videotecaCNSUvideotecaCNSU Posts: 279Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I would have to test it, but that should work
    If it isnt System.Exec its XBMC.System.Exec and have in mind that the .kodi folder doesnt exist and its replaced by .plexht

• heiner@bunjes.netheiner@bunjes.net Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

At least after installing hyperion with hypercon the folders both exist (.kodi and .plexht). Any idea which is the correct one?

• videotecaCNSUvideotecaCNSU Posts: 279Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited April 17

if the scripts are different it should probably be .plexht as it is the correct folder for rasplex, but I have never used hyperion

• heiner@bunjes.netheiner@bunjes.net Posts: 3Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Thanks, I will try it ASAP and post here if it worked.