If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Daily PMS crashes

imcliffordimclifford Posts: 25Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am running FreeNAS-9.10.2-U2, currently on PMW Version 1.5.5.3634. For the last few weeks I have had almost daily crashes making Plex unreachable. Everything else on my FreeNAS box continues to work fine. If I restart my Plex jail, it starts to work fine again for another day or so. I did not have these issues on earlier versions of PMS, but I am not entirely sure that PMS itself is the cause. I have dug through Plex logs but haven't found anything indicating a cause for the crash. Anyone experiencing this or know where exactly I need to be checking my logs?

Best Answer

• imcliffordimclifford Posts: 25Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

My issues have resolved since updating to PMS version 1.6.1.

Answers

• richardpoynerrichardpoyner Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I am experiencing the same thing. Hope that it will be fixed.

• richardpoynerrichardpoyner Posts: 21Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

It is down every 10 to 30 minutes.

@richardpoyner said:
    It is down every 10 to 30 minutes.

Luckily mine is not that bad, but it definitely crashes daily.

Accepted Answer

My issues have resolved since updating to PMS version 1.6.1.