Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sub-Zero v2 Beta inquiry

SystemSystem Posts: 172 Plex Employee
edited April 21 in Plex Channels
This discussion was created from comments split from: Release: Sub-Zero 1.4.27.973 - Subtitles done right..

Comments

• pannipanni Members, Plex Pass Posts: 840 Plex Pass

Also, please only people who already have Sub-Zero v1 up and running, thanks!

Another betatester joins the ranks: @burzka

edited April 22

First 2.0.0.0 beta release: https://github.com/pannal/Sub-Zero.bundle/archive/develop-2.0.zip

Please follow this on how to install manually (please uninstall your current version - settings should be kept forwards and backwards).

Note: This beta release aims to re-implement what 1.4 does. It doesn't implement any new subtitle providers yet.

• MichielMichiel Plex Ninja Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 866 Plex Ninja
    edited April 22

Installed it over 1.4, getting these errors in logs:

• MichielMichiel Plex Ninja Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Posts: 866 Plex Ninja

Second log (after renaming the directory to end on .bundle :P)

• kegobeer-plexkegobeer-plex Members, Plex Pass Posts: 4,410 Plex Pass

@Michiel said:
    Installed it over 1.4, getting these errors in logs (it doesnt show up at all under channels anymore):

Did you uninstall 1.4 first?

Yep i had removed 1.4 completely, fixed now (had to rename the sub-zero 2 bundle to end with .bundle :P)

@michiel that should be fixed in the current branch!

beta #3 uploaded.

LegendasTV inside. Excite me.

Updated to beta 3, attached log file... some errors:

edited April 23

Looks pretty good @Michiel. The NotImplementedError is OK and will be removed. One Connection error to OMDB, which isn't that bad, and some unguessable series. Would be nice to know which those are.

You can get your log files from the advanced menu now, they're automatically zipped for you.

Does everything work as intended?

Hi, clicking Advanced > Get my logs gives a popup message with a plex token and nothing more then that? Not sure if thats what it's supposed to do? :P

Which shows exactly it doesnt know I have no clue about. So far it seems to be working fine.

It should show you a link to your PMS where you can get your logs from (your universal token is included there, yes). It doesn't? :O

Got it :) Couple of errors in this one.

edited April 25

Looks good, I'll add more info to the tvdb/omdb "No matching series found" errors.

Edit: You can bookmark that logs link btw, it's always the same as long as you don't change your server's master token.

@Michiel you can install the newest version and set Sub-Zero to INFO or DEBUG output. I'd like to see which series can't be found on tvdb/omdb.

Added napiprojekt (Polish), shooter (Chinese) and subscenter (Hebrew) to the current DEV branch.

@panni done and set :) will let you know soon and will post the logs here ;)

@panni i think this log includes what you are looking for ;)