If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sub-Zero v2 Beta inquiry

Comments

• pannipanni Posts: 984Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited April 26

@michiel The refining issue of certain shows should be fixed in the current build (DEV #6).

Also I've added provider multithreading, depending on how many providers you have enabled (and CPU cores in your system), searching may be up to 6 times as fast as before.

2.0.0.0-DEV7: https://github.com/pannal/Sub-Zero.bundle/releases/download/2.0.0.0-DEV7/Sub-Zero.bundle-2.0.0.0-DEV7.zip

• hopefully fix subtitle duplication issue on QNAP/synology (also backported to 1.4 and currently in testing)
    • streamlined internal stuff and providers
    • add imdb/tvdb/provider movies/show list results file dbm cache (for subliminal); will dramatically increase performance and reduce provider load

This is getting seriously good compared to 1.4. The performance difference is ridiculous.

• bitzorrobitzorro Posts: 93Members ✭✭

If we ar using 1,4 Will it auto update to 2,0 ?

• JasonMeudtJasonMeudt Posts: 222Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Getting an error that is most probably my fault...

Deleted the old bundle directory and re-installed the new Dev 7 bundle...

2017-04-30 13:40:42,785 (2490) :  ERROR (logkit:22) - subliminal_patch.core: Failed to refine video: Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\subliminal_patch\core.py", line 572, in refine
        refiner_manager[refiner].plugin(video, **kwargs)
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\subliminal\refiners\omdb.py", line 155, in refine
        results = search(video.title, 'movie', video.year)
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\dogpile\cache\region.py", line 1220, in decorate
        should_cache_fn)
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\dogpile\cache\region.py", line 825, in get_or_create
        async_creator) as value:
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\dogpile\lock.py", line 154, in __enter__
        return self._enter()
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\dogpile\lock.py", line 87, in _enter
        value = value_fn()
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\dogpile\cache\region.py", line 780, in get_value
        value = self.backend.get(key)
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\dogpile\cache\backends\file.py", line 220, in get
        with self._dbm_file(False) as dbm:
      File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\python27.zip\contextlib.py", line 17, in __enter__
        return self.gen.next()
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\dogpile\cache\backends\file.py", line 215, in _dbm_file
        "w" if write else "r")
      File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\python27.zip\anydbm.py", line 79, in open
        raise error, "need 'c' or 'n' flag to open new db"
    error: need 'c' or 'n' flag to open new db

• Intel Core i7 4790 @ 3.6 Mhz (Plex Server)
    • Netgear R7000 (Tomato by Toastman firmware)
    • 2x Google Chromecast V2 (Media Player)
    • 3x Roku (Media Player)
    • 20 TB of Storage Space
    edited April 30

@bitzorro yes, once it's out of beta.

@JasonMeudt interesting catch. It's not your fault - seems like the new cache DB can't be created in your case.

Did you restart the PMS after switching to 2.0? Also are there more errors in the log?

Edit: there has to be another error before that one.
    Edit 2: interesting that it even got to that point. Can you attach the log files in DEBUG mode?

@JasonMeudt can you try 2.0.0.0 DEV9?

edited May 1

2.0.0.10 out

Added subtitle modification menu.

Remove hearing impaired tags by default now. (This will be changed)

@panni said:
    @bitzorro yes, once it's out of beta.

@JasonMeudt interesting catch. It's not your fault - seems like the new cache DB can't be created in your case.

Did you restart the PMS after switching to 2.0? Also are there more errors in the log?

Edit: there has to be another error before that one.
    Edit 2: interesting that it even got to that point. Can you attach the log files in DEBUG mode?

Yep...restarted Plex... I installed Dev10, set up debug mode and then triggered find better... Work calls this morning however, so I will attach logs later...

• 3x Roku (Media Player)
    • 20 TB of Storage Space

Here are the most recent debug logs from SZ...

• 3x Roku (Media Player)
    • 20 TB of Storage Space
    edited May 3

@JasonMeudt thanks. I've uploaded DEV 11, with more important DEBUG info on your issue. Also I've reverted back to the memory cache from the older versions, especially on Windows, to see if that fixes the issue.

Could you try that release and pack up all your SZ logs after restarting your PMS? (You can also use the `Get my logs' function in the Advanced menu)

2.0.0.12 out

It incorporates automatic fixing of common subtitle OCR errors - database courtesy to SubtitleEdit.

@panni said:

Could you try that release and pack up all your SZ logs after restarting your PMS? (You can also use the `Get my logs' function in the Advanced menu)

Just installed Dev12... Went to try out the new get logs function, and after copying the resulting url (https://app.plex.tv/video/subzero/logs?X-Plex-Token=None) it ends in a 404 page. Is there a missing token in there?

• 3x Roku (Media Player)
    • 20 TB of Storage Space

Ah you're trying to use that function from plex.tv. I only tested it when being directly on the server.

Good one, gonna fix that :)

Here is the latest debug log in any case... Seems to be working now!

• 3x Roku (Media Player)
    • 20 TB of Storage Space

@panni said:
    Ah you're trying to use that function from plex.tv. I only tested it when being directly on the server.

Good one, gonna fix that :)

Just FYI... When I try it direct from the server (http://127.0.0.1:32400/video/subzero/logs?X-Plex-Token=None), I still get an error...401 Unauthorized.

• 3x Roku (Media Player)
    • 20 TB of Storage Space

@JasonMeudt seems like the error is gone. You might want to add more info to the file names of your Movies, though.
    If you only have the title in the filename, set the movie score to 60.

As for the 401: Did you just change the url by hand? Can you try accessing it locally, pressing the Get my Logs button, to see whether the Token gets inserted correctly?

Oh no, I've just realized that there's no preferences.xml file on Windows Plex's that SZ can read that token from :D

edited May 5

@JasonMeudt should be fixes in DEV13

2.0.0.13.1 out!

Now with full subtitle modification/management menu:

• shift by offset
    • change FPS of subtitle