If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

Sub-Zero v2 Beta inquiry

Comments

• VladarionplVladarionpl Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

RC3 PySRT can't convert any of NapiProjekt Subs (tested for westworld, legion, suits, all of them was polish) -

2017-05-08 22:58:47,067 (7f828aebf700) :  ERROR (logger:38) - subliminal_patch.subtitle: PySRT-parsing failed
    2017-05-08 23:01:12,077 (7f8273fff700) :  ERROR (logger:38) - subliminal_patch.subtitle: Couldn't convert subtitle <NapiProjektSubtitle None [pl]> to .srt format
    2017-05-08 23:01:12,077 (7f8273fff700) :  ERROR (logger:38) - subliminal_patch.core: Invalid subtitle

It's happen from first v2 beta version

• VladarionplVladarionpl Posts: 4Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

FFS, why i can't edit prev post. It works from time to time, even for same subs that PySRT wouldn't convert (need 2-3 refresh for them to show in plex but only like 20% shows next to media file with this specific option marked), sometimes errors from prev post have:
    2017-05-08 23:12:49,286 (7f8271ffb700) : ERROR (logger:38) - subzero.subtitle_storage: Invalid subtitle storage for "subs_263", removing

• kanine69kanine69 Posts: 20Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@panni said:
    BTW: Are you a Sub-Zero v1 user?

Yes, been using it for a while... my Dad has hearing difficulties so this has been a godsend as the accuracy is much better than the built in Plex module. If you want any logs let me know, I've been updating every day your releases are coming thick and fast!

• pannipanni Posts: 986Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Ok, please let me know if you find anything else while I'm recovering. Surgery went well.

@Vladarionpl can you please attach your whole log files? (you can use the Get my logs function in the advanced menu)

I can't reproduce the behaviour you have.

• ledge74ledge74 Posts: 270Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    edited May 12

Hi @panni, glad to hear you are well :)

I have a weird issue with the scheduler, it doesn't work anymore (see logs attached).

FYI I have upgraded to SZ2, then downgraded to SZ1 (latest) and upgraded again to SZ2. Maybe it's related?

EDIT : the URL that SZ queries before the error (http://127.0.0.1:32400/library/metadata/19699/refresh) returns a 405 Method Not Allowed

My Projects:

• Cast Rocket for Plex, a Chrome extension for sending online content to be played on your Plex client. 

@ledge74 Yes, it may be related. Please stop your PMS,. delete SZ as a whole, then unpack the SZ version you want to use. Then start your PMS again.

The reason you get method not allowed is because you didn't supply X-Plex-Token when opening the URL. That's non-related. The query times out.

edited May 13

Release Candidate 2.0.17.1234 RC4 out!

https://github.com/pannal/Sub-Zero.bundle/releases/tag/2.0.17.1234
    https://github.com/pannal/Sub-Zero.bundle/releases/download/2.0.17.1234/Sub-Zero.bundle-2.0.17.1234.zip

Changelog

2.0.17.1234 RC4

• core: backport provider-download-retry implementation
    • core: implement custom user agent (for OpenSubtitles)
    • core/menu: correct handling of media with multiple files
    • core: fix SearchAllRecentlyMissing; also wait 5 seconds between searches
    • submod: pattern fixes
    • submod: better unicode handling
    • submod: add color mod (only automatic by now)
  • ledge74ledge74 Posts: 270Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

@panni said:
    @ledge74 Yes, it may be related. Please stop your PMS,. delete SZ as a whole, then unpack the SZ version you want to use. Then start your PMS again.

The reason you get method not allowed is because you didn't supply X-Plex-Token when opening the URL. That's non-related. The query times out.

I deleted SZ, dowloaded again and also cleaned my database. Works perfectly now :)

My Projects:

• Cast Rocket for Plex, a Chrome extension for sending online content to be played on your Plex client. 

God I've fubared so heavily with RC4. Submod is completely broken and produces unusable subtitles :cold_sweat:

Will be fixed with RC5.

Release Candidate 2.0.18.1245 RC5 out!

https://github.com/pannal/Sub-Zero.bundle/releases/tag/2.0.18.1245
    https://github.com/pannal/Sub-Zero.bundle/releases/download/2.0.18.1245/Sub-Zero.bundle-2.0.18.1245.zip

Changelog

2.0.18.1245 RC5

• core: add more debug info
    • core: fix subtitle modifications (was broken in RC4, created non-usable subtitles)
    • submod: add ANSI colors
    • menu/submod: add color mod menu
    • submod: exclusive mods now are mutually exclusive and get cleaned on duplicate
    • menu/core: naming

For everyone who runs RC4: your subtitles are broken. Go to the advanced menu and trigger Re-Apply mods of all stored subtitles to fix them.

This might be one of the last releases before 2.0 final. Please report, everyone!

• JasonMeudtJasonMeudt Posts: 222Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

My log file is full of similiar...

2017-05-14 07:00:08,354 (46f8) :  ERROR (logkit:22) - subzero.subtitle_storage: Failed to load item "subs_330379": Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "C:\Users\Jason\AppData\Local\Plex Media Server\Plug-ins\Sub-Zero.bundle\Contents\Libraries\Shared\subzero\subtitle_storage.py", line 179, in load
        subs_for_video = self.storage.LoadObject(fn)
      File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Resources\Plug-ins-995f1dead\Framework.bundle\Contents\Resources\Versions\2\Python\Framework\api\datakit.py", line 187, in LoadObject
        return self._core.storage.load_data_item(item, is_object=True)
      File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Resources\Plug-ins-995f1dead\Framework.bundle\Contents\Resources\Versions\2\Python\Framework\components\storage.py", line 217, in load_data_item
        return self._core.data.pickle.load(data)
      File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Resources\Plug-ins-995f1dead\Framework.bundle\Contents\Resources\Versions\2\Python\Framework\components\data.py", line 204, in load
        self._core.sandbox.execute(code)
      File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Plex\Plex Media Server\Resources\Plug-ins-995f1dead\Framework.bundle\Contents\Resources\Versions\2\Python\Framework\code\sandbox.py", line 256, in execute
        exec(code) in self.environment
      File "__unpickle__", line 1, in <module>
    NameError: name 'PlexFramework_core_data_unpickle_' is not defined

• Intel Core i7 4790 @ 3.6 Mhz (Plex Server)
    • Netgear R7000 (Tomato by Toastman firmware)
    • 2x Google Chromecast V2 (Media Player)
    • 3x Roku (Media Player)
    • 20 TB of Storage Space

@JasonMeudt shouldn't matter tbh.

edited May 15

Although, does your experience get impacted by this @JasonMeudt?

Also, have you recently updated your PMS by quite a bit before trying sub-zero 2.0?

@Vladarionpl any news?

@panni said:
    Although, does your experience get impacted by this @JasonMeudt?

Also, have you recently updated your PMS by quite a bit before trying sub-zero 2.0?

Nope... Staying at 1.5.5.3634 and not taking any of the newer 1.6x versions for awhile...

• 3x Roku (Media Player)
    • 20 TB of Storage Space

Any particular reason for that?

@panni said:
    Any particular reason for that?

No specific reason... I just want to keep relatively stable for awhile. I'm out of the house and don't have too much time to 'fix' stuff that would kill my ability to stream.

• 3x Roku (Media Player)
    • 20 TB of Storage Space
  • MichielMichiel Plex Ninja Posts: 871Members, Plex Pass, Plex Ninja Plex Ninja

Then you can best wait indeed untill the next 1.6 stable release (in a few weeks hopefully) :)