Multiple Episodes/Seasons missing. Naming convention is correct
Across multiple shows there are entire seasons, or random episodes that I do have the files for that are just not noticed by Plex.
Some examples of this include but are not limited to
* Archer (2009) only season 7 shows up, files for all 7 seasons exist.
* Bob's Burgers only S01E01 and S01E02 show up for season 1, 2-5 don't show up at all, all of seasons 6 and 7 show up
* Rick and Morty season 1 does not show up
I've ensured all my files are named correctly by using Filebot and manually confirmed the ones that are missing follow the correct naming scheme
My media server install is in a jail on a freenas box, so I went as far as to remove the jail, restart the box, and reinstall plex followed by a rescan to no avail.
My agents are as follows
1. TheTVDB, checked
2. Local Media Assets, checked
3. Plex theme music, checked
4. The Movie Database, checked
5. Fanart.tv, not checked
6. OpenSubtitles.org, not checked
Are there any other logs or anywhere I can look to try to solve this?