Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

[REQ] Fixed View when changing section

Yunus01Yunus01 Members Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I don't know if this is already possible but i can't vind it. I want to use different views in different sections. Now when i change the view into GRID view inside Movies, the same view is applied to my TV-shows Section. I want to save the layout view for different sections. I want to use list in 1 and grid in another. Is this possible or can this be implemented.

Thnx

Best Answer

Answers

• pjvpjv Members, Plex Pass Posts: 95 Plex Pass

Hey @chrishoage - views should be bound to a library, not to a media type. I should be able to set one "movie" section to grid view and another "movie" section to list view.

• beckfieldbeckfield Members, Plex Pass Posts: 3,494 Plex Pass

@pjv said:
    Hey @chrishoage - views should be bound to a library, not to a media type. I should be able to set one "movie" section to grid view and another "movie" section to list view.

I opened a request for this in the Feature Request forum. Plex Pass owners can vote for this change by clicking 'Like' on the first message in that thread.