Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

openpht menu error

gpjcooney@gmail.comgpjcooney@gmail.com Posts: 17 Plex Pass

err, i thort id try o.pht. 18. why do i only see
accnt linked n logged but no ones home? w10 64 pro
webased plex works fine??

Tagged:

Answers

• gpjcooney@gmail.comgpjcooney@gmail.com Posts: 17 Plex Pass

should say ths is the initial install on a new pc fwiw NOT an ug frm working openpht and frm what ive gleamed common?

• adamskoogadamskoog Posts: 2,249 Plex Ninja

This usually happens when you don't have a network connection or can't connect to a server.

i know but cnt fix it. removind and reinstalling no longer gives me the init setup q, straight to munted menu. wrked fine on old pc. change frm GREG-PC to GREGPC and PMS data frm \user\greg\appdata\local\ to \pms data, only diff.wheres this iserver nfo stored?

any1 b4 i revert back XBMC/

• adamskoogadamskoog Posts: 2,249 Plex Ninja

If your sure you are connected to network, you should be able to hit Left on your remote/keyboard. You should see the Settings and Sign Out there. It's been quite awhile since I've used PHT so I'm going from memory. Try signing out and back in.

Another possibility, with the addition of SSL, make sure your clock is set correctly.