If you have not already, we suggest setting your Plex username to something else rather than email which is displayed on your posts in forum. You can change the username at https://app.plex.tv/desktop#!/account
Welcome to our forums! Please take a few moments to read through our Community Guidelines (also conveniently linked in the header at the top of each page). There, you'll find guidelines on conduct, tips on getting the help you may be searching for, and more!

QNAP plex won't load port 32400

englemtenglemt Posts: 4Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass

I upgraded my QNAP and the plex app today and now I can't access it. All of my other apps look good.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling (I have 2000 movies so uninstall took forever).

Upon reinstall, I still can't hit http/s on port 32400.

Any logs I can check for obvious errors?

TS-870 Pro
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3220 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Firmware version 4.3.3.0154 Build 20170413

PlexMediaServer_1.6.0.3698-7fe404e94_x86.qpkg is the one I installed today.

Best Answer

• englemtenglemt Posts: 4Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

I answered my own question in case anyone cares.. The old version of QNAP (4.2.x) required the x86 version of plex, the new release (4.3.x) needs the 64bit version.

Answers

• englemtenglemt Posts: 4Validating, Plex Pass Plex Pass
    Accepted Answer

I answered my own question in case anyone cares.. The old version of QNAP (4.2.x) required the x86 version of plex, the new release (4.3.x) needs the 64bit version.

• seb2015@hotmail.comseb2015@hotmail.com Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Have the same issue and Im trying that right now , will let you know . Thanks

• seb2015@hotmail.comseb2015@hotmail.com Posts: 6Members, Plex Pass Plex Pass

Yep it worked :) thanks
    Unfortunately I uninstalled my PMS before seeing your messages so I lost all my metadata and have to re-index everything. Now running v1.6

• 1wadafl@gmx.at1wadafl@gmx.at Posts: 1Members

I had the same problem. Now it works fine. Thanks for the hint!